Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

New user :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crewchiefwife
crewchiefwife

New user :D Empty
PostSubject: New user :D   New user :D Empty2011-01-08, 02:07

Hi my name is Nicole I'm 20 soon to be 21 on the 21st and I'm and Air Force Brat and Wife. :D My husband and I are currently stationed at Davis-Monthan AFB. I love this base and I love the weather. I originally came to this base with my family four years ago and a year later I met my husband. He is the most wonderful man in the world! :D

This is his first duty station and will probably be his last because he's an A-10 crew chief and this base is the home base of the A-10's. So I'm pretty much stuck here unless he gets orders to Moody AFB, but even then we'll be back here after three years. I don't mind though I like this base and I've done my fair share of traveling as an Air Force Brat.

My husband and I got married in November last year, but we only did a court marriage. We are hoping to have a real wedding this November for our families and friends. My family lives in Illinois now and that's where we are probably going to have the wedding. I'm so excited, but nervous at the same time.

I'm going to school to be a Veterinary Technician. We don't have any kid's right now, but we are going to try in four years. We have three dogs and they are our babies for now. Well if you want to know more just message me or something.

Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: New user :D   New user :D Empty2011-01-08, 06:16

welcome
Welcome Nicole I am Amber your Admin/Creator here at MSH I am a Guardsmen's Wife to narrow it down (long story) ARMY Wife as we are in the process of going AD. I am glad you found your way here to the forum an look forward to getting to know you :) I am 24 years old Anthony is 29 an we are currently in Florida an we too have no children but we are TTC :)

If you have any question please feel free to email me :) or just post it in the forum
Happy Posting
Back to top Go down
Crys
Crys

PostSubject: Re: New user :D   New user :D Empty2011-01-08, 11:39

welcome
Hey there Nicole. Welcome to MSH. My name is Crystal but I go by Crys and I'm one of your mods here. I'm 25 y-o mother of 3 kids {Rebecca (6), Cameron (4 1/2), and Rose (4)}, married to my amazing husband and best friend, Matthew. We have been together since 9.12.07 and married since 4.28.10. He is in the Army National Guard. We are stationed near Luke AFB for now. :D We are hoping to go back to AD soon. :D Thanks for joining and I hope you like it here. If you have any questions please msg me. :D
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

PostSubject: Re: New user :D   New user :D Empty2011-01-09, 06:18

Hello and Welcome. I am Samantha Mod here. MArried to my drill sergeant for 13 years.
I am a mom of 3 as well as a student. I am a home school mom and photographer.
We are glad to have you here with us.. Questions Just ask.

Samantha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New user :D   New user :D Empty

Back to top Go down

New user :D
Page 1 of 1