Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

I'M PREGNANT!!!!! =D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IheartMyMarine0311
IheartMyMarine0311

I'M PREGNANT!!!!! =D Empty
PostSubject: I'M PREGNANT!!!!! =D   I'M PREGNANT!!!!! =D Empty2011-01-14, 04:16

SO I'VE BEEN SICK LATELY AND SINCE MY MARINE AND I WERE TTC BEFORE HE LEFT I FIGURED I MIGHT AS WELL TAKE THE TEST! I WAS GOING TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK OR TWO BUT I'M SO DARN IMPATIENT AND I TOOK THE TEST TODAY (ACTUALLY 5 TESTS, 3 DIFFERENT BRANDS) AND THEY ALL CAME BACK POSITIVE! I'M SO EXCITED!!! SO I HAD TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO TELL HIM SINCE HE IS IN CALIFORNIA AND I WON'T SEE HIM UNTIL HE COMES BACK FROM HIS DEPLOYMENT (BY THEN THE BABY WILL BE HERE). SO THIS IS HOW IT WENT DOWN VIA TEXT MESSAGES! =)

ME: (PICTURE OF THE POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST) I FIGURED OUT WHY I'M SICK =)

HIM: THAT'S GREAT BABY.

ME: =)

HIM: HOW FAR ALONG ARE YOU?

ME: I DON'T KNOW YET. I'M GOING TO CALL MY DOCTOR AND SEE HOW MUCH AN APPOINTMENT WILL COST. (I DON'T HAVE INSURANCE)

HIM: OKAY I'LL TRY TO SEND YOU MONEY. ARE YOU SURE ITS RIGHT THOUGH?

ME: THAT'S THE 5TH ONE I'VE TAKEN TODAY. 3 DIFFERENT BRANDS AND THEY ALL CAME BACK POSITIVE.

HIM: OKAY THAT'S GREAT BABY.

ME: ARE YOU SURE BABY?

HIM: YEAH. WHY?

ME: I JUST WANT TO BE SURE YOU STILL WANT THIS.

HIM: I DO ITS JUST A LITTLE SCARY RIGHT NOW. I'VE GOT A LOT TO DEAL WITH.

ME: I KNOW. I'M SORRY BABY. I SHOULD HAVE WAITED TO TELL YOU.

HIM: IT'S OKAY BABY

ME: OKAY

HIM: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY

ME: I LOVE YOU TOO

HIM: THIS IS GOOD

ME: I HOPE SO BABY BECUASE I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT IT.

HIM: ME TOO

I'M SO EXCITED!!! AS SOON AS I FIND OUT HOW FAR A LONG I AM I WILL LET ALL OF YOU KNOW!!! happy
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: I'M PREGNANT!!!!! =D   I'M PREGNANT!!!!! =D Empty2011-01-14, 04:35

YAY!!!! Congrats to you both :) That is very exciting!!!
Back to top Go down
armywifey29
armywifey29

PostSubject: Re: I'M PREGNANT!!!!! =D   I'M PREGNANT!!!!! =D Empty2011-01-14, 06:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Awww YAY Congrats!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kailie
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
Kailie

PostSubject: Re: I'M PREGNANT!!!!! =D   I'M PREGNANT!!!!! =D Empty2011-01-14, 06:18

Thats exciting!
Back to top Go down
IheartMyMarine0311
IheartMyMarine0311

PostSubject: Re: I'M PREGNANT!!!!! =D   I'M PREGNANT!!!!! =D Empty2011-01-18, 01:33

Thanks ladies!! So based on my the date of my last period it looks like I am 4 weeks today and my due date will be September 26. My Marine will still be deployed until the baby is a few months old. I'm not looking forward to going through this entire pregnancy and labor alone but i am definately looking forward to seeing My Marine hold our baby for the first time! I'm so excited for this baby. I'm ready for the morning sickness to be over with but it'll be worth it when i get to see my baby for the first time!
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: I'M PREGNANT!!!!! =D   I'M PREGNANT!!!!! =D Empty2011-01-18, 01:55

WOW you found out really early :) You won't be going it alone you will always have friends an family to be there for you && we are here for support :)
Back to top Go down
IheartMyMarine0311
IheartMyMarine0311

PostSubject: Re: I'M PREGNANT!!!!! =D   I'M PREGNANT!!!!! =D Empty2011-01-18, 02:16

I know it is super early! When I was pregnant with my first I was 10 weeks when I found out and the second I was 8 weeks. I didn't even know you could find out this early! Lol I'm so happy I did though. I can take better care of myself and the baby. Thank you so much for the support. I will keep everyone updated every step of the way.

By the way I just have to share this little bit of a conversation between me and my Marine. We were talking about the gender of the baby and he told me he's really hoping for a boy because they are easier to shop for. I told him I really wanted a son also and he asked why. I said that I couldn't wait to watch him teach our son soccer (he was a soccer player all through high school). He said well what if he's not into that or it's a girl. I told him he could teach our daughter soccer and he said "what if she's not into that? I don't think I could do ballet" and I told him "lol I think you could". That's when he said the cutest thing ever, he said "well I would try for her but I'm not very flexible". Lmao! I love him so much! He's going to be a great daddy I can already tell! =)
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: I'M PREGNANT!!!!! =D   I'M PREGNANT!!!!! =D Empty2011-01-18, 09:05

Awe well I am sure they will like it especially if daddy likes it :) that is cute though about what he said about ballet that made me laugh :) I use to coach soccer :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'M PREGNANT!!!!! =D   I'M PREGNANT!!!!! =D Empty

Back to top Go down

I'M PREGNANT!!!!! =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Sweethearts :: Announcements :: Baby Bump?!?!?!-
Jump to: