Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

doin it up different

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HawkinsS
HawkinsS

doin it up different Empty
PostSubject: doin it up different   doin it up different Empty2011-02-09, 12:53

well i figured Jacob was going to ask me to marry him....he mentioned having this really pretty ring back home back he was dying to show me.
One night we were sittin on the couch in my lil brothers room; being that he had a couch in his room, and was spending the night over a friends house, my lil brothers room was out movie night room of choice.
Once one of the movies ended, he got up acting like he was switching the movies. silly me
He got down on both knees, took my hand and did the oh so famous
Quote :
will you make me the happiest man alive
speech.

party why wouldnt i say yes party

so needless to say...i got proposed to in my lil brothers messy room, with no ring.

BUT...about a month or two later, his dad came up to visit us...bringing with him Jacob's grandmothers ring
With this, he yet again proposed to me.
I now wear the ring his grandmother wore :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Crys
Crys

PostSubject: Re: doin it up different   doin it up different Empty2011-02-11, 01:39

Awww that's soo sweet. My husband did the same thing. He proposed the night he came back from AT then again the next night after we got the ring out at dinner. :) Congrats hon!
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: doin it up different   doin it up different Empty2011-02-11, 04:29

happy Congrats sweetie Little Brother's Messy Room or NOT :) That was a different way of proposing :) Your ring is very pretty!!!
Can't wait to start hearing wedding details :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: doin it up different   doin it up different Empty

Back to top Go down

doin it up different
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Sweethearts :: Announcements :: He Asked && I of Course Said "YES!!!"-
Jump to: