Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Brand new fiance. :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisy_Baby
Lisy_Baby

Brand new fiance. :) Empty
PostSubject: Brand new fiance. :)   Brand new fiance. :) Empty2011-03-16, 11:36

Hello everyone!,
My name is Lisy, I'm 19 yo &&I am engaged to the love of my life. He is currently in AIT &&I'm home waiting till the next time I see him.
We are planning on getting married very soon :-D &&hopefully starting a family.

I am brand new to the military lifestyle. When he decided to join, I knew that our life would be totally dfferent. But that is just saying it lightly! I look forward to getting to know new people &&I'm deff looking for advice!

Back to top Go down
Crys
Crys

PostSubject: Re: Brand new fiance. :)   Brand new fiance. :) Empty2011-03-17, 14:33

welcome
Welcome to MSH. My name is Crystal but I go by Crys and I'm one of your mods here. I'm 25 y-o mother of 3 kids {Rebecca (6), Cameron (5), and Rose (4)}, married to my amazing husband and best friend, Matthew. We have been together since 9.12.07 and married since 4.28.10. He is in the Army National Guard. We are stationed near Luke AFB for now. :D We are hoping to go back to AD soon. :D Thanks for joining and I hope you like it here. If you have any questions please msg me. :D
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: Brand new fiance. :)   Brand new fiance. :) Empty2011-03-28, 03:03

Hey Lisy I am Amber your Admin/Creator here at MSH. I am glad you found your way here and I look forward to getting to know you. Have questions feel free to ask :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand new fiance. :)   Brand new fiance. :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand new fiance. :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Sweethearts :: In the Know :: Introduction-Meet the Lovely Ladies-
Jump to: