Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

1st baby!! (and a little about us)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kellijean

1st baby!! (and a little about us) Empty
PostSubject: 1st baby!! (and a little about us)   1st baby!! (and a little about us) Empty2011-04-16, 03:17

My hubby and I are expecting our first child in Oct! We are both excited and cannot wait to be parents.

Brandon and I just got married April 1 and we moved April 4 from Michigan to Colorado. He's a Navy recruiter now, so he works long days which leaves me at home.

Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

1st baby!! (and a little about us) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st baby!! (and a little about us)   1st baby!! (and a little about us) Empty2011-04-16, 03:26

Congrats :) that is exciting!!!!
Back to top Go down

1st baby!! (and a little about us)
Page 1 of 1