Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sarahmarie

New Member Empty
PostSubject: New Member   New Member Empty2010-11-07, 12:20

My name is Sarah, I'm 19 years old and my fiance of 7 months is in the National Guard and we're about to go through our first deployment together, his second. His first was to Irag now h'e going to AFG. I love kids and doing arts and crafts. I'm very musically inclined. I love all kinds of music to sing, listen, and dance to. My fiance Brad is the love of my life and I wouldn't trade our lifestyle of the military for anything in the world. I'm so proud of my hero. He's thinking about going active, but isn't sure. i'm planning on going active when he gets home in 2012 from his deployment. We may both go active, fun! Right now we're trying to have a baby adn think it may have worked...we shall see. We aren't getting our hopes up this time. I'm very jeouls of my friends who are pregnant or who already have babies. Weird I know, cause I'm so young, but he wants to leave a part of him with me before he deplys. We already have names and everything. I'm funa nd love to meet new people. Sorry for rambling, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://preciousmomentsoflove.tumblr.com/
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member Empty2010-11-08, 10:33

welcome

Welcome Sarah I am Amber your Admin/Creator here at Military Sweethearts :) Often referred to as MSH I am 24 years young an a Mixed Up ARMY Wife, LONG story!! I am married to Anthony who has been serving for 10 an a half years in the ARMY National Guard. I am glad that you have found your way here to us an I hope to get to know you better. Best wishes on the possible new little one ;) Let us know how that goes.
Back to top Go down
Crys
Crys

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member Empty2010-11-18, 12:32

welcome
Welcome to MSH. My name is Crystal but I go by Crys and I'm one of your mods here. I'm 24 y-o mother of 3 kids {Rebecca (6), Cameron (4 1/2), and Rose (4)}, married to my amazing husband and best friend, Matthew. We have been together since 9.12.07 and married since 4.28.10. He is in the Army National Guard. We are stationed near Luke AFB for now. :D We are hoping to go back to AD soon. :D Thanks for joining and I hope you like it here. If you have any questions please msg me. :D Glad to have you on the site. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1