Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

My First Care Package.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SubmarinersWife81
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
SubmarinersWife81

My First Care Package. Empty
PostSubject: My First Care Package.   My First Care Package. Empty2010-11-12, 09:17

I just sent out my first care package for the troops yesterday. THe feeling I got when I was shopping for the items was so much fun and then the feeling I got when I mailed it yesterday was just plain awesome. It made me feel so good knowing I helped someone this Christmas. Im hoping to do more in the future. Just need to save the money up to do more. Im not complaining about doing it. Its just that money gets kind of tight this time of the year. Im just blessed I got to do one this year. Thank you Amber for setting me up with this. Love you girl
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

My First Care Package. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Care Package.   My First Care Package. Empty2010-11-12, 09:39

You are welcome sweetie :) I am glad you could help me out && I am glad that you feel amazing doing one :) I have 5 being sent out tomorrow as well as over 20 Christmas Cards :D I will set you up with a few more if I don't get all the names I have knocked out soon :)
Back to top Go down

My First Care Package.
Page 1 of 1