Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

Army Wife from Montana

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MrsPercy
MrsPercy

Army Wife from Montana Empty
PostSubject: Army Wife from Montana   Army Wife from Montana Empty2010-10-13, 22:18

Hi, my name is Wisper Percival. I am a 26 year old mother to 2. Danee is 3 and Cannon is 6 months old. I am a stay at home mommy and am a full time online student. I am a very proud and supportive wife to my husband who is in the Army. DH was just recently deployed and will be gone for approx a year. This is our first deployment and I am having a really tough time with it! I am really glad that I came across this forum as I know that it will be a good outlet to me. I really enjoy the outdoors and being with family and friends. If there is anything you want to know about me feel free to ask as I am not shy and have nothing to hide. It’s nice to meet you all and I look forward to getting to know you better! ups
Back to top Go down
mhp11bprincess
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
mhp11bprincess

PostSubject: Re: Army Wife from Montana   Army Wife from Montana Empty2010-10-14, 02:03

crazy story...you from helena by chance? your name sounds REALLY familiar to me (i'm from helena)
Back to top Go down
mhp11bprincess
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
mhp11bprincess

PostSubject: Re: Army Wife from Montana   Army Wife from Montana Empty2010-10-14, 02:04

i suppose if i read ur location I'd know that (sorry lOOOOOONG day today)
Back to top Go down
ArmywifeNMom97
ArmywifeNMom97

PostSubject: Re: Army Wife from Montana   Army Wife from Montana Empty2010-10-14, 04:12

Hello Wisper, I am Samantha. Moderator here.. I am 31 married to my soldier for 13 years. I am a stay at home mom of 3
12,10, and 5. I am also a part time student, a photographer and Drill Sergeants Wife
WE look forward to getting to know you here. If u have questions please feel free to askk.

Back to top Go down
MrsPercy
MrsPercy

PostSubject: Re: Army Wife from Montana   Army Wife from Montana Empty2010-10-14, 12:17

Hi you two.... Yes i am from Helena and you look really familiar as well so I think we went to school together.... Did you go to CHS?
Back to top Go down
mhp11bprincess
Getting to know MSH
Getting to know MSH
mhp11bprincess

PostSubject: Re: Army Wife from Montana   Army Wife from Montana Empty2010-10-15, 01:49

i'm def a bru!! class 03 most of high school my name was ashley beltran then my senior year my stepdad adopted me so my maiden name is Tooley. my older sister is beth tooley (class of 02) you looke really familiar too :)
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

PostSubject: Re: Army Wife from Montana   Army Wife from Montana Empty2010-10-15, 10:25

Welcome Wisper I am Amber your Admin/Creator I am so glad you found your way here. I am married to Anthony who is in the ARMY National Guard an has been serving for 10 years && counting. Currently he is in the process of going Active Duty!!! We have no kids just yet but we have on Fur BRAT lol. I hope you like it here an I look forward to getting to know you. Happy Posting
Back to top Go down
Crys
Crys

PostSubject: Re: Army Wife from Montana   Army Wife from Montana Empty2010-10-15, 15:45

welcome
Welcome to MSH. My name is Crystal but I go by Crys and I'm one of your mods here. I'm 24 y-o mother of 3 kids {Rebecca (6), Cameron (4 1/2), and Rose (4)}, married to my amazing husband and best friend, Matthew. We have been together since 9.12.07 and married since 4.28.10. He is in the Army National Guard. We are stationed near Luke AFB for now. :D We are hoping to go back to AD soon. :D Thanks for joining and I hope you like it here. If you have any questions please msg me. :D Glad to have you on the site. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Army Wife from Montana   Army Wife from Montana Empty

Back to top Go down

Army Wife from Montana
Page 1 of 1