Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Welcome to Military Sweethearts also known as MSH! I am Amber your Admin/Creator here I created MSH almost a year ago to help Military Wives,Fiances && Girlfriends to have a place to go an vent,get support an advice as well as make new friends. Come on in an sit on down Read && Sign the Rules,Post an Intro so we know who you are an Jump in on posting :) Working with me to keep the forum going is Crys && Samantha they are Mods here an we are all here to help you. Looking forward to getting to know each an everyone of you.

<3 Amber
Military Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances && Family Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Make sure you tell your friends about us. :)
Welcome to Military Sweethearts. Come in, sit down,and put your feet up.
We have a facebook page. Search: Military Sweehearts
We also have a Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/militarsweethearts2010

New Navy Wife

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kellijean

New Navy Wife Empty
PostSubject: New Navy Wife   New Navy Wife Empty2011-04-16, 03:25

Hey ladies!!

My name is Kelli! I am 24 years old and just married my sailor on April 1, 2011!! It's been exciting!!

He proposed the Friday before the superbowl, then left for recruiting school the next day. Two weeks later, I took pregnancy test and surprise!!! We're pregnant!!!! This we got married April 1, (yes just a few weeks later) had a wedding guest list of over 200 and they all managed to attend. Then we moved to Colorado (PCS) April 4. Had some trouble with an apartment complex so we stayed at a hotel for a few days and then found an apt complex that would move us in right away!

Brandon (the hubby) is a Navy Recruiter, he works 9a-9p Mon --> Friday so I get bored a lot at home! But I am proud of him and he's been in the USN for 6 1/2 years and has 3 more to go before he decides if he wants to re-enlist again. If so it's back to a ship, he was on the USS Harry S. Truman (GIVE EM HELL!!)

My Yahoo is Kelli_jean_2006 and I do have a facebook!!! PM is you want it.
Back to top Go down
Camoprincess1986
Admin
Admin
Camoprincess1986

New Navy Wife Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Navy Wife   New Navy Wife Empty2011-04-16, 03:34

Welcome Kelli :) I am Amber the Admin/Creator here at MSH I am 24 years old and married to my Soldier Anthony we have been married for one year 3 months and 6 days <3 I am glad you have found your way here. If you have any questions,need support,vent or whine we are all here for you!! Feel free to share our forum with others that are Military SOs and Happy posting.
Back to top Go down

New Navy Wife
Page 1 of 1